Palma Ciea Park
900 Cummings Lane N
1 Acre undeveloped
Two parking spaces
River access via steep trail
Army Corp of Engineers River Wall
Access to Park
This park is at the west end of Cummings Lane N. in the West Keizer neighborhood. Access to the park is limited to its eastern boundary from Cummings Lane N. with limited paved off-street parking.
This park was created by Marion County from a donation of land from Edwin J. Becke in 1958 as required by subdivision ordinance. The park was deeded to the City of Keizer in 1983.